So I guess I never announced on my blog that we are having another baby! Another little boy is due to arrive November 9th! Yep, we just have boys I guess. I was really hoping for a girl, and was really sad when we found out it's a boy, but I guess the idea of another boy will grow on me. :) As for names, we don't really know yet. The two that we are thinking of right now are Gabe or Emmett. Who knows, it will probably change. Boy names are so hard, so if you have any ideas let us know!
This picture is actually from a couple weeks ago, but just picture my belly and face even bigger now! :)
2 comments:
Okay first of all your blog is really cute. And second I love your shirt. And third I"m just so happy for you!! I love both of those names. I like the name Graham too it's my favorite nephew's name. :)
You look so cute Tina! All belly. :) I think both the names you picked out are very cute, and "go" with your other boys' names!
Post a Comment