So I guess these are the kinds of things that happen when a two year old is unsupervised while mom has a shower...
Day 1, Tuesday: A FULL container of Strawberry Nesquik dumped on the counter, chair, floor, and of course Nathan. Oh yeah then tracked on the carpet and bath rugs when he ran away.
Day 2, Wednesday: Dad's shaving cream was lots of fun. This was after most of it had soaked into his skin already. Atleast he knows where it goes. (This one actually happened while I thought he was in his room having a nap. He was being very quiet and sneaky.)
Day 3, Thursday: This one just makes me sick. I got out of the shower and went to check on Nathan. He was doing great, still sitting on the couch watching his movie, so I go back to getting ready. A little while later I go into the kitchen and find this...
Day 4, Friday: UNeventful so far, and I even had a shower! You'd think I would learn my lesson and just shower while Josh is home to supervise. Let's hope it was just a three day streak...
11 comments:
Too funny! Hopefully it was only a 3 day thing! Hey I want to know how you changed the font on your blog??
Sounds about right, wait for mom to get in the shower then they are free to do whatever they want...until they get caught. I'm afraid to say there will probably be a lot more mischief still to come. I bet the strawberry nexquik was a pain to clean up
That is hilarious! The egg thing would have grossed me out too. Little boys just love to get into mischief I think. My nephew is around the same age as Nathan, and he found a knife and stabbed 36 holes in the leather couch while his mom was in the shower! I'm sure I have lots to look forward to with Caleb. Oh, and the pictures with the shaving cream are SO funny...What a cutie!
well at least in your case he really was unsupervised!! Remenber Travis was watching mine LOL!!! oh and I learned not to try to shower a long time ago hahaha
Ha ha. I can't wait to have a little mess maker of my own someday. You're going to have to lock him in his room somehow from now on!
Boys are born crazy...and they stay crazy. I think I am going to hang that saying on my wall.
that's so funny when it's not your own kid making the mess. Ha ha ha Sounds like he is keeping you busy
well that or shower with him :).
haha Nathan is such a cutie! Looks like he is keeping you busy. Kids are crazy I can't believe he ate the egg! thats awesome!
...and I thought I had my hands full!!!
*sigh* Oh how I know these days far too well. I lol'd :) again...glad it doesn't just happen to me! Nothin but love ;)
Post a Comment