Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Four Years!

Today is our four year anniversary!! Wow, time goes by so fast! I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man. I love you Josh! I'm so blessed to be able to spend eternity with you. Happy Anniversary babe!


14 comments:

Andrew - Tamara - Emma said...

Congrats!! Crazy it has been four years!! You two are so cute, glad things are going well!! Nathan is so cute with his bubbles..where did you get it, it looks perfect!!

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a fun day together!

Cam and Chelsea said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats! Your wedding pictures are so pretty! You look so happy!

Dallas said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a great time! Your wedding pictures are so pretty! It is weird seeing you with darker hair though. You always look so pretty with every hair style/color I have seen you in, you are so brave. We are still missing you guys! Hope you are all doing well.

Petersons said...

happy anniversary tina and josh.... we miss you guys..

Sheredith and Matt said...

Congrat's!!! Beautiful wedding picture's! :)

Losee Family said...

Congrats on four years! That's great. I hope it was good.

Kristina said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it has been four years either. Wow!

Cory said...

Tina - u are so sweet, Josh is blessed to have you too!! I always remember your anniversary, (ours being 6 days before!) some day I will send a card or something!! Love you both!

Jake and Jen said...

And an amazing 4 years of having you as a sister in law. Love you guys. Congratulations!

Pam said...

Happy "Late" Anniversary!
We miss you, and hope everything is going great! Keep up the blogs, we check often.

Hayley said...

Wow four years! That is awesome, congrats! It is nice to see what you are up to out there in the South :-) I hope you are enjoying it, also hope to see you the next time you're in Utah!! Wayne County Fair?! HA ha isn't it our 5 year?! Where did the time go.

Lots of love

Cory said...

Tina,
its Kaylynn again-your pix are so great! I needed to let you know you have been tagged-you just looked bored ;) love ya

Michael & Lindsey said...

Congrats! I'm sorry it's been such a long time since I've said hello. :) I hope things are going great with you guys in Missouri.