Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's been a long time!

Yes, we are still here! I just haven't been in the mood to blog, but I am finally going to stop being lazy and catch up. So here are a bunch of random pictures of some fun things we've been doing lately...


We went to the zoo the other day, and I was only able to get two pictures and then my camera batteries died. Anyway, these were the cool Penguins...


And the bear...


Nathan and his friend Abbey found some diaper rash cream and were very proud of their work!

Eating a banana while relaxing in a baby bathtub..or as Nathan calls it, his boat.


Nathan, Baker, and Abbey watching the dogs at the pet store in the mall


Nathan touching a HUGE MILLIPEDE! DISGUSTING!! We went to the Butterfly House, (the actual butterfly room was closed) and they had this out so the kids could see it. I was totally grossed out and couldn't even stand to look at all the bugs. Of course Nathan wasn't scared of anything.

This was a huge, motorized dinosaur at the Science Center. I don't know if you can tell or not from the picture, but Nathan was actually scared!
At the Science Center

On Sunday we had smoothies and played Yahtzee
Keeping score
Playing airplane with Daddy

And now I am finally caught up with the pictures I have taken. So there you go, that is what we have been up to lately!

4 comments:

Dallas said...

I am glad you finally did a post. We have been missing you! Your pictures turned out so cute too. Your animal pictures at the zoo turned out really cool, especially sense they were your only two. Looks like you guys still know how to enjoy life!

Losee Family said...

Looks like all you guys do is play. I'm jealous. JK i know you guys are busy. I miss you guys so much. I'm glad you are having fun. The pictures turned out so great. Nathan friend Abby is so cute. No wonder he has forgotten about kel. Ha HA HA

Emilee said...

Hi-How are you guys liking Missouri? Nathan is getting so big! He is such a cutie.

Ashley said...

I JUST got the cream out of her hair, I swear. And were YOU the lady the cop had to ask to quit taking pictures of the kids at the pet store? :)