I'm thinking of starting to potty train Nathan within the next few days. I just hope we are all ready!! It is so crazy to think that Nathan is old enough for this. He's not our little baby anymore...how sad! I let him pick out his own big boy underwear at the store and he chose Elmo and Cars. He was really excited to wear them so we put them on over his pants for a minute. He loved them but I guess he was a little embarrassed and didn't want his picture taken in his underwear. Weird, I know! Anyway we'll see how it goes...I'm really nervous. Wish us luck!! Any advice would be great, but just don't scare me too much!
February 2019
7 years ago
7 comments:
oh how cute! good luck with this new adventure! just don't get in a hurry and dont get frustrated. i started by giving Gracie rewards when ever she went but it got a little annoying to try to get her to go without a reward so i don't know if i would recommend that one really. who knows, its different with each kid. Good Luck is all i can really say i guess. :)
Good Luck!! WIth Taylor it was just about getting her used to the idea. She had no trouble going when I took her, so for awhile it was just about me taking her potty every 10 min or so...then they decide when they are ready!
if you figure out what works, let me know. Heather PS, perhaps Baker and Nathan can have a potty party!
oh man I hate it. It's harder then a thought. I'm frustrated with it so if you figure something out let me know.
Good luck...that reminds me that we will be doing this soon too. :)
Good luck!! Has he been around older kids and seen them go potty? That helped Harper a ton. He saw Jane going potty and wanted to be big like her. I can't believe he's big enough for this already!
I have a suggestion, it may or may not help. Buy the big blue tablets that go in the water tank of the toilet.. it will turn your water blue, and when Nathan pees it will turn the water green! How Magical! It will be like he's a scientist or magician or whatever.. use your imagination.
Post a Comment