First off, I had a dr. appointment yesterday and found out that I'm measuring a little big, and since Nathan was so big (8 lbs 10 oz!) my dr. will plan on inducing me a week early, on April 13th!!!!!! This will be so much better mainly because my due date is right in the middle of Josh's finals. So basically if they didn't induce me Josh wouldn't be able to be there when the baby would be born. So hopefully everything will work out and they will induce me. That is the plan as of now!!! Only six more weeks to go instead of seven! I guess I should start getting things ready soon!!
As for other news, Josh got his Bachelors degree on Saturday! His school had a graduation ceremony with a nice reception/refreshments afterwards. Too bad it wasn't his actual graduation to be finished with school! It is nice to know that he's one step closer though. Way to go Josh!!! We love you and are proud of you!! And a big Thank You to the Brimhalls for coming to support Josh! You guys are awesome! And of course I took lots of pictures...
(Yes I know I totally need to re-dye my hair! Embarrassing!)
12 comments:
Congrats! What a great accomplishment! The rest will be over before you know it! that is so exciting you don't have to wait as long for your little one to come! WE are so excited to you! And very jealous you're having another one!
hey josh congratulations!!!!your almost done hooraayyy...tina im jealous that you are almost done but im happy for you we cant wait to see that cute little boy!!!pls post a lot of pictures ok. (i hope my english is right he he he)
congrats to josh!
and i see you almost everyday and haven't even noticed your hair....you're crazy! and YAY for having an earlier date, we're excited to meet the newest williams family member
Congrats and congrats! That's awesome news about your due date being moved up so that your hubby will be able to be there. And congrats to Josh for getting his bachelor's! That's awesome. Your little guy looks so cute in Josh's graduation cap and gown. - Oh any names picked out yet? I'm discovering for myself how hard it is to narrow one down! :)
Congrats Josh! Wish we all could have been there for you guys! That is way exciting that you are getting so close to having the little guy...can't wait to see him!
PS: I didn't even notice your hair looking bad:) Wait until after you have the baby then go get your hair done. It will make you feel so good!
A moved up due date is always good news! Congrats! You look so adorable by the way. :)
Congrats Josh! Congrats to you too Tina, that is exciting for both you. First a Graduation and then a baby a week early. Kamri was induced a week early to. It was great. Sounds like you guys are rockin life. We are so so excited for you guys. Nathan needs someone to pick on, good luck with that.
Josh you look almost as good in that gown as I do...hahaha, Actually I wouldn't know, because I never did walk that my Graduation... okay this is Andy. We sure miss you guys.
Tina you look great, is there a baby in there somewhere? We would have come out if we would have known about it, but wait... you don't call or text us anymore....hahahah Just playin, we know you are busy.
Take care guys and keep us posted on the new baby. It is fun to have a new baby again. We miss and love you guys.
I feel like I just found out you are pregnant, now you are having him so soon! Congrats! I had a friend name her son Liam, and I think it is such a great name, just a suggestion! Congrats to Josh, that is a great accomplishment. I hope you are still enjoying Missouri :)
Congrats to Josh! That is super exciting! Also congrats on the news of having your baby a week earlier! I bet thats the best news ever!!!
YEA for bachelor's degrees! That's awesome. Also very awesome to have your baby possibly coming a week early. YEA!
Congratulations! Way to go Josh and Tina!!! (You know our men might do it without us, but they definitely do it better with our support!) It will amaze you, but this next 1 1/2 years will fly by too.
Love ya all,
Kris
You are so lucky you get to be induced. I was induced with Robyn at 37 weeks and that's where I am today.
The doctor told me the baby is a week behind. So they are just going to let her come on her own. I have a feeling I'm going to go past my due date. This pregnancy seems like it is taking forever. I just want to be done.
I hope everything goes well for you.
Post a Comment