Well today is Josh's last free day before school starts again tomorrow:(. He is off playing basketball with some guys from his class so I guess I might as well blog now while Nathan is supposed to be having a nap. So here is an update of what has been going on...
To start off with we celebrated Josh's birthday on April 25th. We went miniature golfing, played a few arcade games, and then Josh and I grabbed some dinner and went to a movie. Thanks so much Heather and Andy for watching Nathan so we could go out on a date!! Happy way late birthday Josh! I hope you had a fun day! We love you!
These are just a few things that we found at garage sales. We got a bookshelf for Nathan's room, a play tool set, an exercise ball, and a train table...all in perfect condition!! My friend found the train table and was so nice to save it for us. We have loved having it and Nathan has had tons of fun with it!! 
We went caving with some friends, Heather and Andy, a couple weeks ago! Heather is taking classes to become a Master Naturalist, so she was our awesome guide in the cave. I was a little hesitant at first, but we had a blast. We saw tons of bats, which freaked me out quite a bit, but they are a lot smaller than I thought they were. Still gross though! We also saw an orange salamander, which was cool. The cave was super muddy and slippery, and we got in a place that was kind of claustrophobic, but we had lots of fun exploring the cave. We all turned our flashlights off at one point and experienced total blackness. You couldn't even see your hand right in front of your face! It was pitch black. Thanks so much for the fun adventure, Brimhalls! We loved it!
Last Monday we went to a Cardinals baseball game. We were going to go up in the arch too while we were there, but by the time we got there they weren't taking people up in it anymore, so we headed off to the baseball game. It was really cool how it worked out because we hadn't bought our tickets yet, we just kind of decided to go last minute. But we were walking around before they opened the gates, trying to find a place to buy tickets, and a guy came up and asked if we had bought our tickets and if we wanted free ones because he had two extra! So of course we took the free tickets which were actually pretty good seats! So we sat by the guy, his wife and their little boy and had a great time!

These are just some random pictures of us hanging out, eating smoothies outside one night, and of Nathan being a silly little boy.

We also did some fun stuff this past weekend, but I don't have the pictures on the computer yet so I will blog about that later!

12 comments:
Sounds like you guys are having so much fun. I heard a song yesterday and it was one that we had listened to in the car and sang to and it made me miss you so much. I've been thinking about all the good times we had and wished you were closer. Hope you had a great mothers day and i'll have to call you sometime this week.
Fun post Tina! Happy late b-day to Josh!
I'm so sorry that Josh has to start school again. That is no fun! It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun with him home though. At least there are a lot of fun things for you and Nathan to do over there while Josh is gone and super busy.
Those are some great yard sale finds. I'm jealous of the train table!
Happy Birthday Josh!
I'm so glad to see that you can still have fun and go and do things while still in "busy school" (as hannah calls it). I hope we will get to do fun things like you! Nathan is getting so big and he is such a stud!
Awesome yard sale finds! I love a good deal. The train table is great! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun over there, it seems like you are always up to something fun. I hope all is well for you guys!
WOW!! so much fun-I a little jealous! Nice grab on those garage sales... and how do you put those pictures together? miss you all!! kaylynn
I missed seeing posts from you. Good luck with Josh back in school, way to go on your steal of deals! I can't wait to yard sale it up this summer! :-)
Great to hear you all are having fun. I had to laugh at the picture of Nathan with glasses stuck on his face. Made me think of Josh when he was a little boy, he stuck miniature marshmallows all over his face.
Looks like you guys are having way too much fun! ...and I love your yardsale deals! Jenny and I havent had as great of luck so far this year (we get a lot of elderly people with things we've never seen before). anyways, hApPy late bIrThDaY to Josh! take care!
You have to let me know how to get your pictures in fun groupings like that!!! my email is shannonleeflang@hotmail.com
I am so glad you guys got to have some fun while Josh was on his break!! You guys seem to live it up and I don't blame you!! Great finds on the garage sale!! Happy late late birthday Josh!!
Hey Tina!!!
How you been? Looks like you guys are staying busy and having a blast!!
It’s crazy it has been 5 years already, but it’s time for your class reunion this year! I’ve been trying to get things planned and was wondering if I could get your info! The plan is to have it the weekend of the fair since most people will be there already. I'm not sure your plans with having to travel so far but hope that would be a good weekend if any!
Also if you have ANY ideas or requests of what we should or shouldn’t do for the reunion or any thoughts at all please email me or call me!! Thanks so much!!
-Nicole
Name:
Spouse or Significant other:
Children name(s)/age(s):
Mailing address:
Phone number:
Email address:
What have you been up to since High School graduation?
Job/Career field?
Any funny/special memories from high school??
Future plans/endeavors?
Any other fun/interesting info??
My email is nickle_3@hotmail.com
phone number 435-491-0475
facebook: tylerandnicolejohnson
Post a Comment