Nathan had such a fun time playing with his cousin Tay. They both wanted to ride the horse so I put them both on to have a turn. Tay wasn't so sure he liked getting squished by Nathan so it didn't last very long. Don't they look like they could be brothers!!
I went to give Tay his bottle and Nathan insisted on holding it for him. He wouldn't even let Tay hold it. It was so funny because he acted like a pro holding the bottle. He would just stand there and look aroung like he didn't even need to pay attention to Tay while he was feeding him. He was such a good helper!
Then Tay crawled over to the horse to play and Nathan followed him to feed him some more. Poor little Tay didn't even care about his bottle but Nathan made sure he wasn't hungry!
4 comments:
These two definitely look like brothers. They are both so cute!
When I went to your mom's to borrow the tiara, I thought Julie's little boy was Nathan! I've been looking through a lot of Michael's baby pictures for our wedding video, and I can even see some similarities with him too. It must be those cute Peterson genes. (If it was your tiara that I borrowed--thank you! I'm not sure whose it was!)
looks like Nathan needs a little bro/sis?? How cute they are together! Hope all is well for you guys!
You found that song that is on the that new smallest laptop ever commercial! I love that song. They do look a lot alike but i guess it's because we look alike.
Post a Comment