So Nathan is in a stage where he loves to make messes with his food. Fun for him I guess, but not for me. Here are some pictures of a few of those messes. Rubbing mac and cheese in his hair.
I had just filled his sippy cup (with a lid) with apple juice, and of course he drops the cup and spills it all. At least he "helped" clean it up. (Notice he is saying "cheese" for the camera.)
This time it was pudding rubbed all over in his hair.
I figured the easiest way to wash it out would be to put him under the sink faucet. Now whenever I wash his hands in the sink he tries to put his head under the water.
So needless to say, meal times are pretty crazy with Nathan. He always keeps us guessing whether he is going to throw food on the floor or rub it in his hair.
February 2019
7 years ago
4 comments:
Hey Tina! I'm glad you found us. I loved looking at your blog too. Nathan is such a cute little guy. We will have to get together sometime. I'm sure we will see you soon at an upcoming family wedding...
P.S.-Logan College of Chiropractic is where Isaac's dad went to chiropractic school too! Congrats!
Hey Tina, thats cool about you guys maybe moving to Chesterfield! that is where i lived this last summer, it is really a nice part of St. Louis area (there are some NOT nice parts) my favorite things were the chesterfield mall, it is way fun and easy to get to, and there is an AWESOME park there that also has a water park section to it that is so fun and cheap. its perfect to take kids to and just let them play. if you do end up going there let me know and i will give you more specifics on the area. There are SO many things to do in that city and the zoo is close by and is a good one and it is free too! its really a cool place to live. (just stay out of east st. louis!!) that will be a fun adventure for you guys - i do have to say the humidity sucks but you get used to it i guess. :)i think (if you care) there are some posts on my blog i did of some places we went while we lived there from this summer you would just have to go into the summertime months and look around.
He is so cute! I want to keep him! I love his little smile! Tell Josh congrats about Chiropractor school! that's so exciting!!
Post a Comment